Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pajama Party












































These pants, lady and gentleman, are party pants! With a stretchy waistband and silky material they may fall into the category of jammies, if you are my grouchy old dad, but to me they are the perfect addiction to my mainly black closet. The best part is that they were a whopping $7.50 on ultra clearance at Target! 



















I paired them with my favorite denim shirt and Russian Red lipstick from MAC. I haven't worn this lip color in years, due to it being lost in the makeup abyss, but I grabbed a new tube at a recent mall trip. The texture is "vintage matte" which is ultra dry, so i topped it with Fresh Sugar lip treatment.



















Outfit details. Chambray- Nordstrom, Necklace- Nordstrom, Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs, Pants- Target, Shoes- BCBG

This outfit was comfortable and fun, which was great for a ten hour work day. I will definitely be keeping my eyes peeled for some more pajama party pants!
Madi

No comments:

Post a Comment