Thursday, November 14, 2013

Big changes

So here it begins, following blogs has been my decompression for a long time, but I have been avoiding it knowing it was a bigger commitment than I was ready for. Things have changed. After almost 6 years with the same salon I decided it was time to move on. There were a few things that sparked that motivation, but the biggest thing was the lack of time for anything but work. I didn't have time for my husband Jimmy, or my 16 month old son Elliot, there were no Saturday birthday parties or dinner with the girls, so there was definitely no time for blogging.
Today marks two weeks since I left my job, two weeks that I have been able to breathe, and two weeks that I can say I have truly been happy. I still get to do what I love, I am just in a more relaxed environment and my time is my own.
So my goal for this blog is to share my favorite things, my shortcuts to great hair, and of course copious amounts of pictures of my cute family:) I hope you enjoy.
Madi
 
Photo copyright Jaquilyn Shumate Photography 

No comments:

Post a Comment